தமிழ்நாடு அஞ்சல் துறையில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு 2022
Notification for filling up the vacant posts of skilled artisans at MMS Madurai, through direct recruitment
|Organization Name:||DEPARTMENT OF POST|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Permanent Jobs|
|Post Name||Skilled Artisans Group-C Posts|
|No of Posts||07|
|Selection Method||Competitive Trade Test|
|Date of Notification||19.9.2022|
|Last date for submission of application||17.10.2022|
|Official Website :||https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx|
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE YEAR 2021-22 FROM THE ELIGIBLE INDIAN CITIZEN FOR THE FOLLOWING TRADES
SCALE OF PAY FOR SKILLED ARTISANS : Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7″ CPC) + admissible allowances
a) Age limit for direct recruits :
18 to 30 years as on O 1.07.2022 for UR& EWS, for Government Servants upto 40 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government.
Relaxation of Age Limit (for reservation posts)
OBC : By 03 years.
No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
Educational & Other qualifications for direct recruits :–
1. A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by
Govt. OR VIII Std passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
11. Candidate who applies for the trade of M.V.Mechanic should possess a valid Driving
Licence (HMV) to drive any vehicle in service in order to test it.
METHOD OF SELECTION : Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications, by means of Competitive Trade Test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade. Syllabus, date, venue & duration etc will be informed to the eligible candidates along with Hall Permits
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
I. Application on plain paper in the prescribed format should be filled in by the candidate either in English/Hindi/Tamil correctly and completely, duly signed by the Candidate.
2. One Passport size photograph should be affixed at the place meant for the purpose on the application and should be duly self-attested. Along with the application form an Indian Postal Order for Rs. I 00/- (or) U CR receipt to be taken in any Post office should be enclosed towards application fee. The applications will be scrutinized as per the eligibility criteria and eligible applicants will be called for trade test. The application fees collected from the applicants will not be refunded. Further, the eligible candidates should pay Rs.400/- as Examination fee (for trade test) in the form oflPO (or) UCR receipt, on getting hall permit and attend Trade test along with the payment receipt. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women employees are exempted from the payment of application/ examination fee.
3. Application will be liable for rejection also due to following reasons.
1. The applications should be sent through Speed Post/ Registered Post only.
2. Unsigned/without self-attested photograph/without application fee.
3. Without valid community certificate in r/o reserved post.”.
4. Not possessing the requisite qualification / Experience from non-recognized Institutions and without proper address details.
5. Without proper self-attested copies of certificates.
6. Under aged I Over aged candidates.
7. Application for more than one trade in single application.
8. HMV License attested copies in r/o MV Mechanic trade.
9. Incomplete or not submitted in prescribed format and Application received after due date.
10. Mutilated or damaged applications/ documents etc.,
11. Applicationswithout required information /attachments/Community as per the notification will be summarily rejected without intimation.
12. Experience certificate without full address & pin code.
4. Original certificates should not be sent along with the application.
5. No correspondence of any nature will be entertained.
1. IPO for Rs.100/-
2 .. Photocopies of the following certificates self-attested by the candidate
1. Age proof
ii. Educational Qualification.
iii. Technical Qualification.
iv. HMV Driving Licence [in case of M.V.Mechanic only].
v. Trade experience of respective trade.
vi. Community Certificate issued by appropriate authority for appointment in Central
Government Service/ Posts only will be considered (Format enclosed).
The separate application should be sent for each trade in separate envelope if applied for more than one trade and the candidate should superscribe on the envelope & application specifically as “Application for the post of Skilled Artisan in trade————————- “and should be addressed to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, CTO compound, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002” and should be sent through Speed post / Registered post only. Applications received by any other means will be rejected and one application for multiple trades will also be rejected. The last date of receipt of application is on or before 17.10.2022 by 17.00 Hours. Application(s) without complete information or without copies of desired certificates or the application(s) enclosing copy/copies of the certificate(s) without self-attestation will be rejected straight way without any notice or information.
தமிழ்நாடு அஞ்சல் துறையில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு 2022 Click here
தமிழ்நாடு அஞ்சல் துறையில் வேலைவாய்ப்பு Application Click here