DIRECT RECUITMENT OF GP ‘C’ EMPLOYEES AT SELECTION CENTRE SOUTH BANGALORE (Central Government Department Under Ministry Of Defence)
1.The Commandant, Selection Centre South, Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560042, Karnataka, invites applications by Speed Post / Registered Post only from eligible Indian citizens for the following Group ‘C’ civilian posts through direct recruitment :
Messenger (MTS) : 02 (Unreserved-01, Ex -serviceman-01)
Watchman (MTS) : 01 (Unreserved-01)
Safaiwala (MTS) : 03 ( Unreserved-01, OBC- 01, SC-01)
Mess Waiter: 01 (Unreserved-01)
Room Orderly : 03 (Unreserved- 01, OBC- 01, EWS-01)
Masalchi : 01 (Unreserved-01)
Age (Yrs) : 18-25
Salary Rs.18000/- to Rs. 56900/-
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The crucial date for determining the age will be closing date of receipt of application (i.e 45 days from the date of publication in the advertisement). This Department WILL NOT be responsible for any postal delays/losses and no applications will be entertained after
the closing date.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for written /practical tests and candidate will have to make their own boarding/lodging arrangements for the tests.
- The candidate conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year experience in the trade would be desirable though
- Candidates living with /having more than one spouse are not eligible to apply for government service and liable for termination of
- Candidates already employed in Centre/State Govt Offices/PSU should submit their applications through proper channel duly
submitting service certificate and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer not older than 30 days from the date of application.
- Age relaxation with respect to all categories and service conditions are as per existing Central Govt policies.
- Separate applications to be sent for each post.
- The syllabus for written exam will be as applicable to all Group ‘C’ employees.
- Attach one envelope of size 4”x10” with Rs. 22 postal stamp along with application
Note: The candidate will submit self attested photocopies of the following documents along with the application. (a) Educational Qualification ( b) Caste certificate( as applicable) (c) Birth Certificate issued by Registrar(d) Domicile certificate issued by Tehsil, District
Administrative Officer (e) Experience certificate, if any (f) Character certificate from local police authorities (h) Aadhaar Card (i) Pan Card (j) EWS category candidates are required to submit Income & Asset certificate as per existing Govt Format (k) In case of ex-serviceman, self attested copy of discharge book.
Selection Centre South Recruitment 2021 Click here