Walk in interview for Direct Agents for sale of Postal Life Insurance / Rural Postal Life Insurance products in Chennai on 05.02.2024
It is proposed to engage Direct Agents for sale of Postal Life Insurance / Rural Postal Life Insurance products. Interested candidates fulfilling the following eligibility conditions may attend ‘walk in interview’ to be held in the O/O Senior Superintendent of Pos, Chennai City Central Division [at No. 2 Sivagnanam Salai (near Pondy Bazar), T.Nagar, Chennai 600 017] at 10.00 hours on 05.02.2024 [Monday].
- Qualification: Minimum 10th pass
- Age:from 18 years
- Categories:Unemployed / self employed educated youth, Ex life advisors/Ex agents of any insurance company,Ex-servicemen, Aanganwadi workers, Mahila Mandal workers, Retired teachers, Self Help Groupsfunctionaires,etc or any intending person fulfiing above conditions.
- Desirable: 1. Experience in selling Insurance Products, knowledge of computers/knowledge of local area. 2. Resident of Chennai City.
- Candidates doing life insurance business in other insurance companies are not eligible to apply as Direct Agent.
- Documents: Eligible candidate should bring Original and two Xerox copies of age proof, address proof and educational qualification proof with three recent passport size photo.
Candidates selected after interview has to provide cash Security of Rs.5000/- in the form of National Savings Certificate(NSC) / Kisan Vikas Patra(KVP) to be pledged to the President of India as security.
This is not a job offer/ employment in the Post office. Interview is conducted for engaging Direct Agents for marketing/selling Postal Life Insurance products based on IRDA guidelines. Direct Agents so engaged have to procure PLI Policies through marketing. Commission/Incentive to the Direct Agent will be paid on the basis of his/her procurement of PLI policies.