No of Posts : 55
Instructions to the Candidates
- Nomenclature : University Research Fellowship
- Fellowship : Rs.7,000/- per month and
Rs.5000/- per annum as Contingency grant
- Duration : Fellowship is initially for one year and extended
2 more years on recommendation of the Doctoral
Committee / Research Advisory Committee
- Qualification :
(i) Candidates shall have a Master’s degree or a professional degree
declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory
regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent
grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
(ii) Master’s Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages,
Commerce, Education, Management Science of this University or
(iii) A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation
of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/Differently-Abled
or for those who had obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19th
- Filled in applications with necessary enclosures along with Demand Draft for
Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” should be
sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus
[Note: Mention your Email and Mobile Number while submitting the applications
for further communication]
- The date of interview will be intimated through email only by the concerned Head
of the Departments.
- No TA/DA applicable for attending the interview.
- Applicants are required to submit separate form for each department.
- The last date for submission of filled-in applications is 07-10-2022. The
applications received after the last date and applications with incomplete
particulars will be summarily rejected.
Notification Click here