தமிழ்நாடு கால்நடை மருத்துவ அறிவியல் பல்கலைக்கழகம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு அறிவிப்பு
TAMIL NADU VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY
Veterinary College and Research Institute
Orathanadu – 614 625, Thanjavur District
Walk-in Interview for the post of one number of Project Associate I
A walk-in-interview will be conducted for filling up of one number of temporary post
of Project Associate I to work in the Government of TamilNadu funded scheme on
‘Conservation of Umblachery Breed through Multi-Disciplinary Approach in
the breeding tracts of Tamilnadu” functioning at the Department of Animal
Genetics and Breeding, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Orathanadu –
614625, Thanjavur District, Tamil Nadu state.
The post is purely temporary for about two years from the date of
implementation of the scheme or till the completion of the project whichever is
The qualifications and remuneration are given below
Project Associate I : 01
M.V.Sc degree / Masters degree in
Natural or Agricultural Sciences
a) National eligibility Tests –CSIRUGC-NET including lectureship
b) A selection process through
National level examinations
conducted by central government
departments and their agencies
Masters degree preferably in
Biotechnology or Gynaecology
Experience in animal handling,
blood collection and
Laboratory experience in handling
culture related work and
molecular techniques like PCR
(i) Rs.31,000/- per
month plus HRA for
a) National eligibility
Tests –CSIR-UGCNET including
b) A selection process
their agencies and
(ii) Rs.25,000/- per
month plus HRA for
others who do not fall
under (i) above.
- Qualified and interested candidates may Walk-in for a written examination
followed by an interview on 10.10.2022. at 10.00 a.m to be held at the
Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding, Veterinary College & Research
Institute, Orathanadu – 614 625
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates preferring to attend the interview.
Candidates are informed to make their own arrangements for attending the
- Upper Age limit for the position is 35 years (relaxation of age in case of
SC/S’I’/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
- The above position is purely on temporary basis, the appointment will coterminus with the Scheme and with a condition to terminate the appointment
without giving any prior notice and the candidate should not claim any
University service. The selected candidate will have no right what so ever for
absorption / regularization in the Institute.
- Mere attending the interview does not guarantee them the appointment and the
selection will be based purely on merit basis. Candidates are requested to
produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience
certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their
competency to work in the scheme) at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made as per the norms of ASRR, TANUVAS.
- The selected candidates for the above mentioned post has to execute the surety
bond if his/her decision to resign the post or decided to discontinue in prior to
closure of the scheme as per the conditions of the University Norms.
- Decision made by the selection committee is final.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2022 Click here