Applications are invited for the following temporary posts on daily wage basis / consolidated pay for the office of the Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.
Professional Assistant – I : 02 Posts
B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science / IT)
Salary Rs. 797 per day
Clerical Assistant : 02 Posts
Any Degree (Arts & Science) and Typewriting English in lower grade with
knowledge in MS office.
Salary Rs.470 per day
Peon : 01 Post
Salary Rs. 410 per day
Peon cum Driver : 01
VIII Pass with Driving License + 3 years experience in four wheeler driving.
Application Programmer (Junior) : 01
B.E – 1st class (ICE/Electrical)/MCA/ MSc (CSc/IT/Software Engg) + 2 years experience in the relevant field
Fixed additional amount added every 1 year (Rs.) 750/-
Application Programmer (Senior) : 01
B.E / M.E – 1st class (ICE/Electrical) / MCA/ MSc (CSc/ IT/Software Engg) + 5 years experience in the relevant field.
Fixed additional amount added every 1 year (Rs.) 1000/-
For Application Programmer (Senior / Junior)
Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, Postgre SQL, MYSQL.
Proficiency in Database Management and Linux Server Administration
Minimum 2 years of experience for Application Programmer (Junior) and minimum 5 years of experience for Application Programmer (Senior) in the above said technical areas.
Knowledge of PHP frameworks, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER or other web design / development tools.
Experience in Systems / Network/Server Administration.
Knowledge in MYSQL and Postgres database management systems.
For Professional Assistant I
Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, MYSQL.
Minimum 1 year experience in Web Design, Web Application Development in PHP.
For Clerical Assistant
Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS Office.
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the enclosed format along with the self attested photocopies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post on or before 03.12.2021.
How to apply
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
(Application not submitted in prescribed format / incomplete applications will be rejected)
- Application form should be neatly typed or handwritten
- Enclose self attested photocopies of relevant certificates / proofs wherever necessary.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “CFR/Recruitment/2021-2022”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date, time of the written test and venue will be intimated by email or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidate attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Write the Name of the post on top of the envelope.
- Duly filled in application along with self attested photocopies of relevant certificates should be sent to the address “The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025”. Last date for the receipt of the application is 03.12.2021.
- For every post separate application is to be submitted.
- Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.
Anna University Peon Recruitment 2021 Click here