Aeronautical Development Agency is an Autonomous Body and a Society under the Department of Defence R&D, Ministry of Defence, Government of India entrusted with the task of Design and Development of LCA (Tejas) aircraft.
Date of commencement of application registration on ADA website: 21/12/2022 (1000 hrs)
Last date for submission of online application: 11/01/2023 (1000 hrs)
Last date for receiving hard copy of applications at ADA: 31/01/2023 (1700 hrs)
Minimum essential qualification and skills required for the posts:
Post Sl No.1 : Assistant
- Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts /
Commerce / Science / Business Administration /
Business Management from a recognized
- Possess a speed of 30 w.p.m. in English
typewriting corresponding to 9000 KDPH on
Post Sl No.2 : Stenographer
- Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce /
Science / Business Administration / Business Management
from a recognized university.
- Certificate of passing atleast Junior English Shorthand
and Junior English Typewriting exams conducted by any
Government recognized Board/ institution or equivalent
Atleast a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science
/ Business Administration / Business Management from a
recognized university WITH Diploma in Secretarial /
Commercial Practice conducted by any Government
recognized institution or equivalent having Shorthand
and Typewriting as part of the curriculum.
Minimum essential experience for the posts:
Post Sl No.1: Assistant
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in
a reputed organization in one or more of the
- Office Administration / Personnel
Management, maintenance of office files &
personnel records and other related jobs.
- Purchase & Stores Management / Materials
Management / Inventory Management etc.
- Accounts / Finance, preparation and passing
bills for payment, TDS, Income Tax/GST,
preparation of final accounts etc.
Post Sl No.2: Stenographer
Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as
a Stenographer / Secretary in a reputed
Mode of selection:
The process of selection for both the posts involves two levels i.e Level 1: Written test (Objective and Descriptive type) and Level 2: Skill test.
How to apply:-
- The Candidates should ensure that they fully satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post and hence are advised to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement, instructions/ guidelines and also frequently asked questions (FAQs) available on our web-site before starting the process of application registration. A sample
completed application is also available along for easy reference of the candidates.
- All candidates must apply for the intended post online through the link: https://www.ada.gov.in (under recruitment/ADV-120) by first registering their basic details like name, date of birth (DOB), valid e-mail ID and Mobile phone number followed by password and confirm password.
- After successful registration, the candidates may log-in by giving their Post applied, Email-ID & password as registered earlier and start filling their details like educational qualification, experience etc. The online application format is divided into five levels relating to personal info, educational qualification / skill, Work experience etc. and candidates must enter the required details in all levels of the online application form.
- After entering the details in each level, the candidate must click the ‘save’ option to save all the details filled in the level. The application portal will not allow the candidate to proceed to the next level without completing and saving the details as required in the level.
- After entering all the details from level-1 to level-4, the candidate must click ‘save Draft & Exit’ option before final submission of his/ her application. Before locking the application, candidate can preview the application to see all the details. After making sure that all the details entered by him/ her is correct and complete,
the candidate must click ‘Final Submit & Lock’ in order to submit his/her application.
- After final submission, the candidate will neither have any option to edit/correct in his/her online application nor will any request for correction/ changes in the particulars entered by him/ her be entertained. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill the online application form carefully.
- On successful submission of the application online by the candidate, a system generated unique application number would be allotted which should be carefully preserved by the candidates for future reference.
No application number will be generated by the system if the candidate does not give ‘Final submit & Lock’ option under level 5 and all such applications will be treated as incomplete and invalid.
- In addition to registration on website, candidates should send print-out of their registered online application (downloaded from the given web-site) alongwith self attested certificate copies of SSLC, PUC, Diploma, Graduation, Experience proof, SC/ST/OBC certificate, PH certificate, EWS certificate NOC etc. by Registered / Speed Post to : Joint Director (A&E), Aeronautical Development Agency, Vibhuthipura, Marathahalli
Post, Bengaluru – 560037.
- Self-attested Copies of all the certificates as mentioned above should be sent in an envelope of size 12” x 10” clearly mentioning ‘ADV-120: Application for the post of ‘ASSISTANT’ OR ‘STENOGRAPHER’ boldly on top of the envelope within seven days of final submission of the application on ADA web site.
- The candidates should ensure that the application and copies of certificates in the envelope are not folded and are neatly tagged in the order of – : On-line application print-out (on top) followed by self attested copies of current experience certificate, NOC (if applicable), previous experience certificates, Post Graduation Certificate
with marks sheet, Graduation Certificate with marks sheet, Typewriting & Shorthand certificate (applicable to Stenographer post) Diploma / Computer Skill Certificate/ PUC/12th Std Certificate, SSLC/10th Std Certificate,
Caste Certificate in the prescribed format, Govt. issued any photo ID /address proof etc.
- The candidates are advised to register and submit their application well before the last date. ADA will not be responsible if candidates are unable to submit their application in time due to last minute rush, unpredicted link loss, network congestion etc.
- Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected and candidates are also advised not to send resumes/ CV.
ADA Recruitment 2022 Home page click here
ADA Recruitment 2022 Career page Click here
ADA Recruitment 2022 Notification Click here