Centre for attending online written test/Computer proficiency/skill test
Spices Board, Regional Office,
Kurangani Road, Bodinayakanur,
SPICES BOARD , (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt.of India)
WALK IN TEST (ON LINE) FOR SELECTION OF SPICES EXTENSION TRAINEES (SET)
No. of Trainees required : 36 Nos. (Location wise requirement of SETs are enclosed as
annexure-I) A panel will be prepared for selection of SETs for future vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.Sc (Agriculture / Horticulture) or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology /
Microbiology / Biotechnology / forestry) with working knowledge in computer
Eligiblitiy : The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of
written test. Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the
department of the Spices Board are not eligible.
Stipend : 20,000 per month. In case of travel to spice fields, TA will be paid
Method of selection Online written test & computer proficiency/skill test
Date of written test 29th October, 2021
Time of written test Online written test : 11 am. Computer proficiency/skill test: 2.00 pm
Venue for written test Attached as annexure-I
How to apply and attend the online written test:
• Eligible SC/ ST candidates may appear for the online walk in Test at the specified centres on
the prescribed date one hour before the conduct of written test.
• Candidates shall report the centre for admission to written test with filled in application
form attached in annexure-II and Aadhar card. Candidate shall affix his/her recent passport
size photograph in the application form.
• Walk-in test will be conducted online at the centers specified in annexure-I
• Written test (MCQ) will be conducted online and the Candidates appearing for the Walk in
test shall bring a smartphone /tablet having basic internet connectivity for attending the
• Candidates shall carefully select name of the office proposed for undergoing training.
• The rank list will be prepared for each centre separately for the requirement of that centre
and the selection for training will also be to the offices under the centre. Once the name of
office for training is selected, that cannot be changed later and hence this has to be opted
• Candidates who qualifies in the online written test will be eligible for attending computer
proficiency/skill & which will conducted on the same day at the same centre.
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 Click here
Spices Board Recruitment 2021 home page Click here