Applications are invited from eligible candidates for various Non-Teaching Post
(Daily wage basis) for the Department of Automobile Engineering at Madras Institute of
Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
Professional Assistant-I : 1
B.E./B.Tech. in Automobile/Mechanical Engg./E.C.E/Electrical
Salary Rs.797 (Per Day)
Professional Assistant-II : 1
Salary Rs.748 (Per Day)
Professional Assistant-III : 1
Diploma in Automobile / Mechanical / Electrical Engg (3 years diploma in
Government recognized polytechnics)
Salary Rs.679 (Per Day)
Peon – cumin Motor Mechanic/ Diesel Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic : 1
VIII std Pass with ITI certificate
Salary Rs.446 (Per Day)
In case there are more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to
short list/select the candidates for interview.
The duly filled in application in the prescribed format along with copy of
degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address
in person or by post on or before 20.10.2021, 5.00p.m. to
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
Superscribe the envelope as “Application for the Post of ———–Department —————
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / interview after
scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone
to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be
extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further
confirmation will be based on their performance.
Anna University Peon Recruitment 2021 Click here