National Health Mission Tamil Nadu, Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Tamil Nadu
Name of the Position : IT Coordinator – EDSS -01 Post
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualifications and experience
• MCA / B.Tech / B.E (Biomedical Engineering) / MSc (Biomedical
Engineering), MSc (MLT) with One year experience in the field of Medical
Laboratory services will be preferred.
• Previous work experience at the National/State/Districts level or in any
Government Organisations will be an advantage..
• Demonstrated experience in planning and strategy development with policy
and / or demonstrated experience in operationalizing health programme at
field level / working in strengthening district level health systems.
• Published work in the area of health systems or public health is preferable.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used
packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point; any other computerized
statistical/analytical package is highly desirable.
• Good oral presentation and writing skills.
• Demonstrated managerial skills and be able to lead a team.
Age Limit: Not above 40 years of age (as on last date of receiving of applications).
To Apply: Candidates are requested to click on the Google Form link below and fill
in all the details by 25th August 2021. Applications submitted in other formats will not
Notification Click here
CLICK here to apply