The Director, NIEPMD, Chennai invites applicants for a walk-in interview/selection process
to engage Staff Members on contract.
Venue: NIEPMD, East Coast Road, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112.
Time: 11.00 AM (Room No. 104, Establishment Section, 3rd Floor NIEPMD)
Hindi Consultant On contract : 01
(Age limit : not more than 50 years)
- Graduation in any stream
- Hindi and English should be opted main subject till 10+2 level
- Typing speed in computer layout in Hindi 30 wpm
- Typing speed in computer layout in English 40 wpm
- Minimum 01-year experience in any Govt./PSU/Autonomous/ reputed private sector
- Knowledge of translation in English to Hindi and vice versa
- Working knowledge of the computer and soft skills
- Typing accuracy level approximate 80% and above
- Hindi and English main subject in graduation and post-graduation in
any one of the subjects
- Two years or above working experience as Hindi translator/consultant in
Govt./PSU/Autonomous/reputed private sector.
- Typing speed in computer layout 40 wpm in Hindi and 45 wpm in English.
Rs.375/- per session. Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
(Approx. Rs.30,000/- per month)
Stenographer (Consultant) : 01
Upper age limit: 35 yrs.
- Graduate with Government certified English Stenography skill
@ 80 WPM and Typewriting (English) @ 30 WPM.
- Worked with Sr. Officers
- Well conversant in noting / drafting as per the pattern of Govt. of India
- Experience in conducting meetings
- Knowledge in Hindi
- Preference will be given those who are well conversant in MS Office /
Excel / Power Point etc.,
- A preference will be given to male candidates
Rs.25,000/- per month
Assistant (Consultant) : 01
Bachelor degree, Typing 30 words per minute, Certificate in Computer
Operation. Two yrs. experience in relevant field of Establishment/Administration
Rs.250/- per session. Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
(Approx. Rs.20,000/- per month)
Data Entry Operator (Consultant) (Spl. Edn. & ADIP) : 02
- 10+2 with 30 wpm typing & computer proficiency
- A preference will be given to male candidates for DEO of ADIP Section
Rs.200/- per session. Maximum of 4 sessions per day.
(Approx. Rs.16,000/- per month)
Candidates to report with all testimonials/certificates in original and one set of self attested true copies. Two passport size photographs. Aadhar or any valid ID proof.
Candidate to bring filled in application in the prescribed format (Attached).
The Candidates are requested to report before 11.00 A.M on 23.11.2021.
This engagement will be purely temporary and only for a period of 89 days and the
engagement will cease after the 89th day without any notice. Renewal of engagement
for further 89 days is subject to project need and performance.
NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2021 Click here
NIEPMD Chennai Recruitment 2021 Home page Click here