National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
Entry Pay 56100, Level as Per Pay Matrix-10
Job Category : Cooperative Services
Qualification & Experience:-
2 years Full-Time Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / PGDRM or equivalent.
With minimum 2 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
• Functional knowledge on Cooperative Dairies and its milk procurement related activities.
• Basic knowledge of Milk & Milk Products.
• Database management & project preparation.
• Basic knowledge on Cooperative principles, by-laws & regulations.
• Basic knowledge of CSR companies act and society and trust bye-laws
• Tools and techniques of Extension education.
• Coordination skills.
• Time Management.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Communication and Presentation skills.
• Relationship management
Maximum age limit as on 01 October 2021 is 28 years.
Location: Anand and the Candidate should be willing to work Anywhere in India.
The last date for receiving updated online application is 17 October 2021.
NDDB Recruitment 2021 Notification Click here