ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute
Hebbal campus, Bengaluru-560024
Advertisement for the Post of Young Professionals in
ICAR funded Consortia Research Platform on Vaccines and Diagnostics
Applications are invited from the Indian citizens for filling up the post of Young
Professional I (One position) and Young Professional II (One position) in the ICAR
funded Consortia Research Platform on Vaccines and Diagnostics, undertaken at FMD
Research Centre, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Hebbal, Bengaluru. The
position is purely temporary, with an initial appointment for one year and extendable
solely based on performance. Details of posts, age limit, qualification etc as indicated
இந்திய கால்நடை ஆராய்ச்சி நிறுவனம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு
The application may be sent by post to:
The Asst.Administrative Officer,
(Kind Attn: Dr.B.P.Sreenivasa, CRPVD project)
Hebbal, Bengaluru – 560024
Contact Number for further information: 080-23412835
Last date for receipt of application: 5.6.2023
Young Professional I – (One Position)
Graduate/Diploma holders in
2-3 years working
experience in a
laboratory/hospital set up,
Knowledge in computer.
Young Professional-II : (One position)
Postgraduates in Life
Graduate degree holders
(includes all Agriculture
& allied sciences,
2-3 years work experience.
Experience in virus isolation,
cell culture, extraction of
nucleic from biological
samples, PCR, analysis of
gene sequence, cloning,
Western blotting, Protein
Terms and conditions:
- Selection Procedure: The applications received shall be screened and shortlisted
candidate only will be called for personal interview.
- Last date of submission of applications: 5.6.2023 till 5.30pm.
(A). All those Candidates who are desirous of attending the personal interview may
send their duly filled application in the prescribed proforma along with copies of selfattested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience and other credentials
for each post separately so as to reach this Office on or before 5.6.2023 through
(B). The candidate should mention the name & Sl. No of the post clearly on the on the
envelope, failing which the application is likely to be rejected.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed through the e-mail id provided.
- Email Application Will Not Be Accepted.
- The applicants must bring their original documents along with duly filled application
form, one passport size photograph and one set photocopies of related documents at
the time interview.
- Person already in employment should submit “No Objection Certificate” from their
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project. selected
candidate can be discontinued owing to administrative reasons at any time by issue of
one-month notice. The selected candidate may also leave the assignment on their own,
by giving one-month notice.
- The minimum age will be 21 years and maximum age is 45 years as on last date of
submission of application with relaxation as per rules.
- No TA, DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, ICAR-IVRI, is final and binding in all aspects
Notification Click here