The following temporary posts in the various Sections of Estate Office are required for a period of six months and are likely to be extended if the performance of the candidate is found satisfactory. The posts are purely temporary basis. Interested candidates, who possess the qualification, are requested to send their application (in the prescribed format of application enclosed) to “The Professor & Estate Officer, Anna
University, Chennai-600 025.” The required qualifications for the post are detailed in the Table given below:
Computer Programmer-01 Post
Professional Assistant-I : Pass in B.E.(CSE/IT)
Salary Rs.821 per day
Professional Assistant-II Pass in M.Sc. (CSE/IT) or M.C.A.
Skills: Knowledge in PHP, PostgreSQL, HTML/CSS,
Spreadsheet, Document processor is essential.
Salary Rs.771 per day
Salary Rs.821/- per day
Civil – 2
Electrical – 1
Pass in B.E. Civil / Electrical with ’C’ Licence preferred.
Salary Rs.699/- per day
Civil – 2
Electrical – 2
Pass in Diploma in Electrical with ’C’ License / Civil / Modern Office Practice /
Clerical Assistant -01
Salary Rs.486/- per day
Pass in any degree with Typing & Computer Knowledge
Peon-cum-Line operator /Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician-04
Salary Rs.461/- per day
Pass in 8th Std. with I.T.I. certificate in the relevant field. (‘B‘ License preferred.)
Salary Rs.424/- per day
Pass in 8th Std
The last date of submission of application is 18.01.2023 by 5.00 p.m.
Instructions to the Applicants:
- Recent photograph is to be affixed & self attested in the Application.
- All copies of certificates should be enclosed (School / college such as Transfer
Certificate, Mark sheet, Degree / Diploma certificate.
- Copy of Address proof is to be enclosed.
- Copy of Community certificate is to be enclosed.
- The original certificates are to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- The date & time of interview will be informed through Mobile No. / E-mail.
- Application received after the last date of submission is summarily rejected.
- Application with necessary certificates / documents is to be sent to the Professor
& Estate Officer, Anna University, Chennai-600 025.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicant(s).
Notification Click here