Name of the Position : Software Programmers
Number of Positions : Three (3)
Maintain / coding the HMIS application – HMS, MIS, CMS and other applications
developed by NHM irrespective of the language used to develop the software
Develop, test and deploy any other application as and when requested by the
Mission Director, NHM
Designing / modification of the UI / UX for the existing or to be developed
Develop api for integrating the applications of NHM with any other applications
Carry out functional, performance, Load, security testing etc. or support external
agency in carrying out these tests.
Any other responsibility that may arise from time to time
He / She shall maintain a diary of activities performed by him / her each day and
submit it to the Controlling Officer once in a week.
Qualifications and experience
- BE / B.Tech / M.Sc(CS / IT ) / MCA / M.Tech
Minimum 3 years’ Work/Project Experience
- Experience in Software Code Development for Web and Mobile Apps / Automated
Software deployment in physical server, cloud infrastructure for major projects and
have proficiency in version control systems like Git/SVN/CVS
- Proficient in deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible etc. Log analysis tools like
Grafna, Kibana etc. Docker / Container based development platforms.
- Proficient in application stacks like LAMP, JBoss, .Net, MEAN, etc. Programming
languages like Php, Java, .Net, Angular JS, Python, R, Shell Script, Ruby etc.,
- Knowledge in native mobile application development would be necessary.
- Idea of NoSQl solutions would be an added advantage.
- Should be well informed of the latest technology development in hardware and
- Experience in Application development / data handling and processing on
technology platforms like ESRI ArcGIS / ERDAS etc. will be preferred.
- Experience in designing web sites / portal projects.
- Must posses detailed knowledge and experience of using Open Source Design tools
and technologies like GIMP, InkSpace, MyPaint etc. Authority tools like NotePad++,
Eclipse, SubLimeText, Atom, etc.
- Must posses knowledge in quality assurance, test planning, testing techniques,
reporting and resolving the errors, querying databases, operating an test
automation tool, programming a test. Etc.
- Proficient in testing tools like Jmeter, etc and Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla etc.
- Proficient in finalisation of the User Acceptance Process and criteria.
- Ability to do performance and security testing for web and mobile applications
The Software Programmerswill be paid a consolidated monthly salary as per NHM-TN
norms (Rs. 23,000/- )
Age Limit: No Age Limit (as on last date of receiving of applications).
To Apply: Candidates are requested to click on the Google Form link below and fill in all
the details by 20th October2021. Applications submitted in other formats will not be
National Health Mission Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 Click here